Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm back again.
My last post was on the May 2010.
WOW! So long.
And i realised my blog is 4 years old.
I start blogging when i was 16 years old and i am now 20 years old.
Read back some of my old posts.
Find it very funny and childish.
Whahahahahahahahahah.....
Actually it's interesting to read back.

There is a guy that i used to love.
I loved him for 2 years but nothing happened between us.
He just don't want to give me a answer for 2 years and wasting my time.
He hurt me alot. So, i gave up.
HAHA. Last time i always told myself to give up but i failed.
This time round, i tried and i gave up.
I REALLY GIVE UP!!!
I still remember on the July,i went to Seoul with him and friends.
Before the trip, i just hope for a last happy trip with him.
At that moment,i really felt very happy when i was in Seoul.
But now,I don't feel that type of joy anymore when i think back those so called "Good Memories".
I just feel very happy that i spent my time in Seoul. Haha.
Right now,i don't like people to think that i still love him.
To those people who know me,just to tell everyone that:
"I AM NO LONGER LOVE PETER YEO DA WEN".
To those KPO Home-Fix staff,stop gossip so much!

He hurt me too much which i don't even want to see him or contact him anymore.
Anyway,i will be quiting Home-Fix soon.
I won't be seeing those people which i don't to see anymore.

No comments: