Friday, December 17, 2010

Today the boss came down for store visit.
I wasn't happy with him but I didn't angry.
He shouted at us without finding out the truth.
Well, maybe all the bosses behave this way.
He commented alot.
He thinks that we are not doing our job well.
Well, then I can suggest him transfer all of us out including manager.
Hire those "talented" diploma or degree to work over here since this company like it.
Anyway, I dont give a damn.
I leaving soon. Bo chap!
After this 'incident', its a VERY RIGHT DECISION to leave this company although its already good decision.
This company will never appreciate our hardwork.

이회사는 너무 싫어 !
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

yilinnie said...

LOL~~~ Which one? He say till very bad?

limei said...

CY. He shouted at us. I think he dont like us include manager. Last time, when kelvin around, he wont shout at us and if store is messy or what, he will tell kelvin what to do and if needed, he even ask other managers to help out. But now, is totally, he screws us out. He likes kelvin alot.